Niños mindful: Loving Kindness / Bondad amorosa
Help toddlers learn to “wish happiness, kindness and calm for everyone” — including themselves! This bilingual board book is designed to enable caregivers to practice an ancient mindfulness exercise, the loving kindness meditation, with children as young as 2 years old. Written by the award-winning author of the Mindful Kids activity deck, Whitney Stewart, in collaboration with early childhood development specialist Stefanie Paige Wieder, M.S. Ed., this book uses simple, straightforward instructions and bright illustrations to nurture compassion, self-awareness and a strong caregiver-child bond. One of four stylish board books in the Niños mindful series, designed to help toddlers manage the ups and downs of everyday emotions.
Additional formats available here.
Key Selling Points:
- MINDFULNESS FOR TODDLERS: Created by the team behind the bestselling Mindful Kids activity deck, this board book makes mindfulness accessible to children as young as 2 years old by introducing an age-appropriate exercise caregivers and children can enjoy together.
- RAISE KIND KIDS: Introduces a simple, effective mindfulness activity that helps small children to not only self-regulate their emotions, but also to develop empathy and self-awareness at a critical stage in their social-emotional development.
- EXPERT AUTHORS: Written by the award-winning Mindful Kids author and mindfulness expert, Whitney Stewart, with consultation from early childhood development and inclusion specialist Stefanie Paige Wieder, M.S. Ed., to holistically address very young children’s emotional needs.
- TWO-IN-ONE: A handy format makes this board book both a read-aloud to enjoy together and a durable instruction manual for mindfulness on the go.
- NEW BILINGUAL EDITION: Supports bilingual language learning from an early age.