Niños mindful: Animal Antics / Juegos de animales
Help toddlers focus — in both English and Spanish — as they transition from one activity to the next. This sturdy yet stylish board book is designed to enable caregivers to practice a mindful movement exercise with children as young as 2 years old. Written by the award-winning author of the bestselling Mindful Kids activity deck, Whitney Stewart, in collaboration with early childhood development specialist Stefanie Paige Wieder, M.S. Ed., this board book uses simple, straightforward instructions and bright illustrations to encourage imaginative play alongside mindful focus. One of four stylish, bilingual board books in the Niños mindful series, designed to help toddlers manage the ups and downs of everyday emotions.
Additional formats available here.
Key Selling Points:
- MINDFULNESS FOR TODDLERS: Created by the team behind the bestselling Mindful Kids activity deck, this board book makes mindfulness accessible to children as young as 2 years old by introducing an age-appropriate exercise caregivers and children can enjoy together.
- RAISE KIND KIDS: Introduces a simple, effective mindfulness activity that helps small children to not only self-regulate their emotions, but also to develop empathy and self-awareness at a critical stage in their social-emotional development.
- TRANSITION BETWEEN ACTIVITIES: This playful, imaginative movement activity is designed to help children focus on their bodies and transition smoothly from one activity to another.
- EXPERT AUTHORS: Written by the award-winning Mindful Kids author and mindfulness expert Whitney Stewart, with consultation from early childhood development and inclusion specialist Stefanie Paige Wieder, M.S.Ed., to holistically address very young children’s emotional needs.
- TWO-IN-ONE: A handy format makes this board book both a read-aloud to enjoy together and a durable instruction manual for mindfulness on the go.
- NEW BILINGUAL EDITION: Supports bilingual language learning from an early age.