Our World: Greece
Let’s explore Greece! See the ducks at Zappeion Gardens, discover what the farmers are selling at Laiki (open market), and taste sweet, fluffy loukoumades. Author Agatha Rodi and illustrator Fotini Tikkou draw on their personal experiences living in Greece to create this appealing board book as part of the Our World Series for very young readers.
Key Selling Points:
- AUTHENTIC: Author Agatha Rodi and illustrator Fotini Tikkou draw on their lived experience of life in Greece to create this book.
- AVOIDS STEREOTYPES: A focus on daily life in Greece, rather than landmarks, offers real insights into this culture that will resonate with children from all over the world.
- GLOBAL AWARENESS FOR VERY YOUNG CHILDREN: Bold artwork, engaging text and relatable topics make global learning accessible to very young readers.
- LANGUAGE LEARNING: Introduces basic Greek vocabulary.
- ENDNOTES: Endnotes offer simple explanations of the objects and actions found in the book.