Our World: Japan
Float through the cherry blossoms, snack at the market and watch the stars twinkle following a day in Japan. With text and artwork developed especially for babies, author Emily Satoko Seo and illustrator Aunyarat Watanabe draw on personal experience of life in Japan to create this appealing board book for young readers.
Key Selling Points:
- AUTHENTIC: Author Emily Satoko Seo and illustrator Aunyarat Watanabe draw on their lived experience of life in Japan to create this book.
- AVOIDS STEREOTYPES: A focus on daily life in Japan, rather than landmarks, offers real insights into this culture that will resonate with children from all over the world.
- LANGUAGE LEARNING: Introduces basic Japanese vocabulary.
- GLOBAL AWARENESS FOR VERY YOUNG CHILDREN: Bold artwork, engaging text and relatable topics make global learning accessible to very young readers.
- ENDNOTES: Endnotes offer simple explanations of the objects and actions found in the book.