Niños mindful: Tummy Ride / Siente tu barriguita
Nurture kindness and help manage toddlers’ everyday emotions with this bilingual introduction to mindfulness written by the award-winning author of bestselling Mindful Kids activity deck, Whitney Stewart, alongside early childhood development specialist Stefanie Paige Wieder, M.S. Ed. With clear, straightforward instructions and calming ocean wave imagery, this cheerful board book enables parents and caregivers to enjoy a simple breathing exercise with children as young as 2 years old. A must-have for naptime, bedtime, travel and more. This book is designed to help young children learn to soothe themselves while laying the foundation for self-awareness and kindness. One of four stylish, bilingual board books in the Niños mindful series, designed to help toddlers manage the ups and downs of everyday emotions.
Additional formats available here.
Key Selling Points:
- MINDFULNESS FOR TODDLERS: Created by the team behind the bestselling Mindful Kids activity deck, this board book makes mindfulness accessible to children as young as 2 years old by introducing an age-appropriate exercise caregivers and children can enjoy together.
- RAISE KIND KIDS: Introduces a simple, effective mindfulness activity that helps small children to not only self-regulate their emotions, but also to develop empathy and self-awareness at a critical stage in their social-emotional development.
- EXPERT AUTHORS: Written by the award-winning Mindful Kids author and mindfulness expert, Whitney Stewart, with consultation from early childhood development and inclusion specialist Stefanie Paige Wieder, M.S. Ed., to holistically address very young children’s emotional needs.
- TWO-IN-ONE: A handy format makes this board book both a read-aloud to enjoy together and a durable instruction manual for mindfulness on the go.
- NEW BILINGUAL EDITION: Supports bilingual language learning from an early age.