Joining the Feelings & First series: a young child helps his Mum and Mama cook a green vegetable soup, but then emphatically refuses to eat it. After carefully watching his parents enjoying the meal, the child finally agrees to taste it and discovers that he likes it after all! Full of humor and sound effects, this adorable and relatable tale offers a positive model for handling food reluctance. Also available in bilingual Spanish.
Key Selling Points:
- SERIES: Joins the endearing Feelings & First series of board books that playfully address common struggles for toddlers.
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Uses empathy and humor to portray a young child’s reluctance to try new foods and offers a positive model for overcoming this common hurdle.
- LGBTQIA+: Portrays a two-mom family.
- MULTIRACIAL FAMILY: Portrays a multiracial family
- REALISTIC AND HELPFUL: Written in a toddler's voice, the book realistically reflects young children’s thought processes and models language children can use in similar situations.
- BILINGUAL SPANISH: Also available in bilingual Spanish.