Joining the Feelings & Firsts series: a toddler humorously asserts her independence while getting ready in the morning, only to be met with one frustration after another. When she finds an opportunity to help her big sister get dressed, she accepts that they can help each other. Adults and young children alike will delight in this young child's relatable drive for autonomy. Also available in bilingual Spanish.
Key Selling Points:
- SERIES: Joins the endearing Feelings & First series of board books that playfully address common struggles for toddlers.
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Uses empathy and humor to portray a young child’s drive for independence while getting ready for the day.
- INCLUSIVE: Portrays a main character with a cochlear implant.
- REALISTIC AND HELPFUL: Written in a toddler's voice, the book realistically reflects young children’s thought processes and models language children can use in similar situations.
- BILINGUAL SPANISH: Also available in bilingual Spanish.