The Last Hazelnut
Starting at CA$8.99
When two woodland friends have a misunderstanding over who ate the last hazelnut, they eventually find that holding a grudge is a lot less rewarding than mending their relationship. Chic illustrations and punchy text make for a relatable and humorous conflict resolution story.
Key Selling Points:
- SOCIAL EMOTIONAL LEARNING: The story features characters who experience relatable emotions when they have a hurtful misunderstanding and models constructive self-talk as a step towards conflict resolution.
- SHARING: Learn about the benefits of sharing with both friends and strangers.
- VISUAL LITERACY: Readers will be drawn in to the vignette-style illustrations and will use the artwork as context for decoding what is happening in each scene.
- HUMOR: From their stylish clothing to their quirky dialogue, the characters in the book are hilariously endearing.
- CHIC ILLUSTRATIONS: Bold, stylized illustrations by Argentinian illustrator Mariana Ruiz Johnson engage young readers and adults alike.