Our World: Mexico
Spend a day in Mexico with a baby and their family, from huevos in the morning to settling down for dulces sueños at night. Mexican author Cynthia Harmony and illustrator Claudia Navarro draw on their lived experiences in Mexico to create an authentic picture of modern Mexican life as part of the Our World Series for very young readers.
Key Selling Points:
- SERIES: Part of the Our World series of global board books for very young readers.
- AUTHENTIC: Mexican author and illustrator Cynthia Harmony and Claudia Navarro draw on their lived experiences of life in Mexico to create this book.
- AVOIDS STEREOTYPES: A focus on daily life in Mexico, rather than landmarks, offers real insights into this culture that will resonate with children from all over the world.
- LANGUAGE LEARNING: Introduces basic Spanish vocabulary.
- GLOBAL AWARENESS FOR VERY YOUNG CHILDREN: Bold artwork, engaging text and relatable topics make global learning accessible to very young readers.
- ENDNOTES: Endnotes offer simple explanations of the objects and actions found in the book.