Our World: Italy
It's time for a day in Italy. We'll play a game of soccer, enjoy paninis and gelato, and have fun until it's time for buonanotte. Italian author Francesca Di Marzo and illustrator Naida Mazzenga draw on their lived experiences in Italy to create an authentic picture of modern Italian life as part of the Our World Series for very young readers.
Key Selling Points:
- SERIES: Part of the Our World series of global board books for very young readers.
- AUTHENTIC: Italian author and illustrator Francesca Di Marzo and Naida Mazzenga draw on their lived experience of life in Italy to create this book.
- AVOIDS STEREOTYPES: A focus on daily life in Italy, rather than landmarks, offers real insights into this culture that will resonate with children from all over the world.
- LANGUAGE LEARNING: Introduces basic Italian vocabulary.
- GLOBAL AWARENESS FOR VERY YOUNG CHILDREN: Bold artwork, engaging text and relatable topics make global learning accessible to very young readers.
- ENDNOTES: Endnotes offer simple explanations of the objects and actions found in the book.