Our World: Brazil
Let's spend a day in Brazil! Ride the ônibus to the beach, drink sugar cane juice at the feira and play capoeira. Brazilian author Ana Siquiera and illustrator Ana Matsusaki draw on their personal experiences living in Brazil to create this appealing board book as part of the Our World Series for very young readers.
Key Selling Points:
- SERIES: Part of the Our World series of global board books for very young readers.
- AUTHENTIC: Brazilian author and illustrator Ana Siquiera and Magda Azab draw on their lived experience of life in Brazil.
- AVOIDS STEREOTYPES: A focus on daily life in Brazil, rather than landmarks, offers real insights into this culture that will resonate with children from all over the world.
- LANGUAGE LEARNING: Introduces basic Brazilian Portuguese vocabulary.
- GLOBAL AWARENESS FOR VERY YOUNG CHILDREN: Bold artwork, engaging text and relatable topics make global learning accessible to very young readers.
- ENDNOTES: Endnotes offer simple explanations of the objects and actions found in the book.