Niños mindful: Rest & Relax / Descansa y relájate
Help toddlers rest, relax, and get ready for sleep — in both English and Spanish. This board book is designed to enable caregivers to practice a basic mindfulness technique — a calming body scan — with children as young as 2 years old. Written by the award-winning author of the bestselling Mindful Kids activity deck, Whitney Stewart, in collaboration with early childhood development specialist Stefanie Paige Wieder, M.S. Ed., this board book uses simple, straightforward instructions and bright illustrations to nurture relaxation, calm, and a restful nap or night of sleep. One of four stylish, bilingual board books in the Niños mindful series, designed to help toddlers manage the ups and downs of everyday emotions.
Additional formats available here.
Key Selling Points:
- MINDFULNESS FOR TODDLERS: Created by the team behind the bestselling Mindful Kids activity deck, this board book makes mindfulness accessible to children as young as 2 years old by introducing an age-appropriate exercise caregivers and children can enjoy together.
- RAISE KIND KIDS: Introduces a simple, effective mindfulness activity that helps small children to not only self-regulate their emotions, but also to develop empathy and self-awareness at a critical stage in their social-emotional development.
- SLEEPTIME ACTIVITY: This age-appropriate body scan exercise will help children rest or fall asleep, making a simple but effective addition to naptime or bedtime routines. Perfect for caregivers and early childhood educators.
- EXPERT AUTHORS: Written by the award-winning Mindful Kids author and mindfulness expert, Whitney Stewart, with consultation from early childhood development and inclusion specialist Stefanie Paige Wieder, M.S.Ed., to holistically address very young children’s emotional needs.
- TWO-IN-ONE: A handy format makes this board book both a read-aloud to enjoy together and a durable instruction manual for mindfulness on the go.
- NEW BILINGUAL EDITION: Supports bilingual language learning from an early age.