Introduce budding scientists to a fun STEM topic — poop! This interactive board book features riddles about the different poops of the animal kingdom, and images that transform as you turn the page to reveal the answer. Includes fact-packed educational notes about poop and what we can learn from it.
Key Selling Points:
- HIGH INTEREST: Engages young children in an educational exploration of one of their favorite topics: poop.
- EARLY STEM: Endnotes provide fascinating facts about the poop of various types of animals and its purpose in the ecosystem.
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL LEARNING: Provides an appropriate outlet for children to talk about a developmentally salient topic.
- INTERACTIVE FORMAT: The sturdy board book has tiered layers that cleverly lift to reveal answers to riddles.
- POETRY: Poetic, descriptive language adds sophistication and helps children develop listening comprehension.