1 Smile, 10 Toes
Create silly creatures and count along the way with this unique split-page book. Young readers can match heads to a variety of tails and legs to compose quirky characters. Each flap presents a new opportunity for counting and learning vocabulary words for body parts!
Key Selling Points:
- ENGAGING FORMAT: Horizontally split pages allow readers to mix and match the tops and bottoms of the pages to create whimsical creatures.
- MATHEMATICS: Unlike typical counting books for young children, the numbers in this book do not appear in sequence, providing an additional level of challenge with counting.
- VOCABULARY BUILDING: From “whiskers” to “ankles” children become acquainted with a variety of words that describe body parts of the creatures they can build.
- GROWS WITH CHILDREN: Children may choose to simply create a variety of creatures or incorporate the counting element as well.
- CHIC ILLUSTRATIONS: Dutch artist Nelleke Verhoeff’s distinct, contemporary style makes this book a stylish addition to any collection.