Yoga Tots: Strong Puppy
Charming illustrations and step-by-step instructions take little ones through a simple sun salutation. Playful, descriptive language invites young children to pretend to be a puppy, moving their doggie bodies into specific yoga poses. Creatively integrated movement and breathwork provide strength-building gross motor practice as children engage in imaginary play. Created by experts in children’s yoga, the sequence of poses is safe for the youngest yogis.
Key Selling Points:
- YOGA FOR TODDLERS: Encourages even the tiniest of tots to get active with some simple yoga moves.
- HIGH INTEREST TOPIC: The adorable puppy helps engage small children’s attention.
- SAFE: Created by children’s yoga experts, the sequence of poses is age-appropriate and safe for the youngest yogis.
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE: Simple step-by-step instructions allow people with no prior yoga experience to get involved with their toddler.
- BUILDS STRENGTH & CONFIDENCE: The sequence in Strong Puppy provides gross motor practice and helps instill a sense of confidence.