Fundraising for Schools & Nonprofits
What sets a Barefoot Books fundraising opportunity apart?
- Return Organizations can earn a significant percentage of fundraiser sales.
- Setting Our colorful and vibrant Studio is a unique venue where you can host a fun, festive and family-focused event.
- Award-Winning Products Our beautiful, imaginative and engaging collection of books and gifts for children aged 0–14 offers something for every buyer.
- Flexibility Choose from our exciting menu of flexible fundraising models to suit your schedule and your goals. We also provide a Barefoot Books online marketplace where supporters who are unable to attend your event can shop and raise funds.
- Creative Fun! Create an event your supporters will remember by adding storytelling, music, pottery painting, crafts and many other creative activities.
Groups that have worked with us:
- Apple Valley Montessori
- Carlisle Parents Connection
- Cycle for Survival
- Families First
- First Connections
- JCC Early Leaning Center of Acton & Wayland
- Lincoln Country Day School
- Milldam Nursery School
- Room to Read
- Wayland Children/Parents Association
- And many more!
Want to learn more? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978.369.1770.
Download our Fundraising Flyer