Fundraising for Schools & Nonprofits
What sets a Barefoot Books fundraising opportunity apart?
- Return Organizations can earn a significant percentage of fundraiser sales.
- Setting Our colorful and vibrant Studio is a unique venue where you can host a fun, festive and family-focused event.
- Award-Winning Products Our beautiful, imaginative and engaging collection of books and gifts for children aged 0–14 offers something for every buyer.
- Flexibility Choose from our exciting menu of flexible fundraising models to suit your schedule and your goals. We also provide a Barefoot Books online marketplace where supporters who are unable to attend your event can shop and raise funds.
- Creative Fun! Create an event your supporters will remember by adding storytelling, music, pottery painting, crafts and many other creative activities.
Download our Fundraising Flyer
Groups that have worked with us:
- Apple Valley Montessori
- Carlisle Parents Connection
- Cycle for Survival
- Families First
- First Connections
- JCC Early Leaning Center of Acton & Wayland
- Lincoln Country Day School
- Milldam Nursery School
- Room to Read
- Wayland Children/Parents Association
- And many more!
Want to learn more? Email email@example.com or call 978.369.1770.