About MeWho is Mama Bear Foot?
I am the mother of three young boys, but the nurturer of many. I am fiercely committed to sharing knowledge, adventure, the opportunity for new experiences with families, and simply the Barefoot way of life!
Being a wife, a mother, and a friend are my most important roles in life. My husband and I have been foster parents since 2004, we have cared for 20 children in our home. We adopted our three sons, Grant (6), Luke (5), and Caleb (2). We live in the small town of East Granby with our dog, chickens, and various other critters. I am a Barefoot Books Ambassador Leader and also the Parent Liaison for the local Family Resource Center .
I first came to know Barefoot Books when I bought a used copy of Bear In a Square for the 9-month-old twins in our care. We ended up with several Bear board books and we have read them to many children, different ages and from all different backgrounds. All have loved them as much as we do!! I then happened upon Barefoot Books again at a vendor fair. I loved every book I picked up and knew in that instance I was going to begin sharing my love of Barefoot Books with everyone I knew through becoming an ambassador.
How can one join me on this wonderful, global adventure?
1) Host an In-Home Barefoot Books event and earn FREE product.
2) Let me help you bring Barefoot Books and/or funds to your organization.
3) One-on-one shopping - Yes, I can bring a selection of books right to you!
4) Shop on-line at www.mamabeafoot.com. Join my e-mail list for sales & offers (simply send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
5) Join Mama Bear Foot in sharing the opportunity to travel the world through word & picture. I would love to have you join my team. As your team leader, I would support you via phone, e-mail, facebook and in person when possible.
Mama Bear Foot
Join my Facebook page Mama Bear Foot